A significant portion of this law is dedicated to explaining the “Attracting High-Level Foreign Talent and Entrepreneurship Policy,” which aims to attract foreigners who hold long-term residency permits and seek to start tech companies. This policy helps to ensure that foreign companies in Tianjin receive equal treatment with their domestic counterparts and assists high-level talent and their families in applying for long-term residency in China. Success entails increasing the scope of long-term residency permit issuance, allowing high-level foreign talent and their families to apply for multiple-entry visas within a limited timeframe.
These innovative residency provisions not only benefit foreign talent, overseas Chinese, and other groups, but in turn drive regional economic development, attract entrepreneurial talent, and help produce a moderately prosperous society.
During this seminar, Chief of Tianjin’s Public Security Bureau, along with government experts in managing foreign ventures and staff will explain the following and answer related questions:
1. An Explanation of Public Security Bureau services and responsibilities:
- Ministry of Public Safety’s new policies for developing services in Tianijn
- Punishments and fines for illegal behavior most commonly perpetrated by foreigners
- Section Chief of Public Security Bureau’s foreign enterprises and staff explains immigration services
2. Policies for the innovative development of Tianjin’s long-term residency policies
- Brief regarding “Green Cards”
- Review of new and old policies
- Guide to new policies
- Reuniting spouses for long-term residency