AmCham China Central China Chapter cordially invites you to join us in the exclusive city trip to Xiangyang, Hubei in late May, 2018. Following the Smart City project matchmaking tour to Yichan, this is the second city tour held by AmCham China Central China Chapter, gaining much attention.
As the provincial sub-center city, Xiangyang is an important national industrial base, national military-and-civilian combined industrial base, national new energy vehicle industrial base and a big agricultural city in the Yangtze River basin. Boasting an impressive economic scale, superior geographical advantage and convenient transportation, Forbes named Xiangyang one of the 20 most suitable cities for setting up factories in China. Committed to establishing itself as a central city in the Hanjiang River basin, Xiangyang accelerates its integration into the Belt and Road, constructs its Free Trade Zone and makes great efforts to create a new highland for coordinated development and opening-up by putting forward the "One Growth Pole & Two Centers" initiative.
With a solid industrial foundation, booming economy and an inclusive attitude, Xiangyang is providing new opportunities for foreign enterprises. Thereby, AmCham China Central China Office has launched this city trip, which is aimed at providing our members with a chance to meet with senior officials of Xinagyang and to gain insight into the city's construction projects, urban planning and preferential policies so as to establish a foundation for further contact and cooperation.
The city trip will bring your company the opportunity to:
1. Meet with senior officials of Xiangyang government, directors of relevant departments;
2. Listen to reports on construction projects, urban planning and the relative preferential policies of Xiangyang；
3. Join in field trips to Xiangyang Free Trade Zone, High-tech Zone and other industrial parks;
4. Company tours of one or two leading US-funded enterprises;
5. Share the latest information about your own company's offerings and technologies or expertise in front of Xiangyang government officials;
6. Discuss business opportunities for cooperation on the construction of the city's projects with government officials, private sector executives and local companies.
RMB 1000/company for cardholding members and employees of member companies
RMB 2000/company for non-members. The deadline for registration will be on May 14, 2018.
- The admission fee does NOT include accommodation and transportation costs.
- Please note that payment should be made at least 5 working days before the trip (May 17) to secure your seat.
- 50% of the payment will be deducted if cancellation notice is made after 12pm on May 21.
Please contact Joan Zhu for more information, and confirm your attendance by downloading and completing the Registration Form, return the completed form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: (027) 59741345/1346.