Due to speakers schedule change, this event is postponed to Oct 19, Thursday, 12pm-1:30pm
Brands use search engine as part of their marketing strategy in China, however 80% of them are not doing it correctly or using it as its best. In China, search engines like Baidu and Sogou have evolved beyond a keyword research tool to an integrated platform with sales funnel and many support features to guide through the decision-making process.
What do you need to do other than Pay-per-click (PPC) campaign? What are the options to support different marketing goals? What are some of the best cases by industry?
In this session of New Marketing Lunch Salon, we're delighted to invite two leading search engine marketing experts to share their best practices and insights to help you find your integrated search engine marketing strategy in China:
- Jie Huang, Senior Marketing Manager, Integrated Marketing Strategy Department, Baidu Inc.
- Yujun Shao, Overseas Client Lead, Westwin
Following topics will be covered during their keynote speeches:
- Introduction and recent updates on China searching engine marketing tools
- Search marketing goals and successful stories
- Trouble shooting on most seen mistakes and best practices
- exclusive search engine marketing top secret list for succeed on search engine campaigns
*Light lunch, Coffee, Tea & Soft Drink will be provided!