Please bring laptop to the course with Office 2010
Many people have to work overtime to deal with data processing. Faced with the rapidly growing amount of data and the complicated, repetitive work involved in managing it, what can you do to control this flood of data? This training course aims to teach just that. From data searching and sorting to making rapid business reports, many secrets and skills within Excel can be unlocked, and make data management work easier and more efficient.Main Content
1. Excel data structure
2. Data collection and analysis skills (Including Pivot Table and popular functions)
3. Effective data presentation with charts
4. Data security and protectionAudience
For people who need to improve their Excel skills and data processing efficiency (mid-to-senior-level course).Course Objective
1. Master source formats in data processing.
2. Learn more efficient data processing and operation skills.
3. Find out how to quickly make reports and use popular data analysis functions, and improve the efficiency of data analysis.
4. Learn appropriate data presentation and performance practices, highlighting the information that comes from data, and improving the quality of work reports.Course Agenda1. Basic data processing flow2. Data collection and sorting3. Analyze data faster4. Statistical analysis and report making5. Data presentation6. Report preparationSpecial Registration Information:
You must register in advance. Walk-ins will not be accepted. Attendees need to pay by Jan 10, 2018. Limited spots are available and attendance is given on a first-come, first-served basis.
This course will be conducted in Chinese