Beginning in March, Yew Chung International School of Beijing will hold a series of Active Parenting Workshops, one for parents of Children Ages 5-12, and a second workshop for parents of Children Ages 13-18.
Active Parenting is a programme for parents designed to develop and build the skills necessary to enhance family life and manage the challenges that children and parents face in this ever-changing world.
This workshop will cover topics such as:
- Use non-violent discipline that really works
- Open up lines of communication, before they get clogged
- Teach responsibility, courage, and other important character traits
- Encourage school success in 7 steps
- Prevent future problems with drugs, alcohol, and sex
- Defuse power struggles with your children
- Stimulate independence as your child grows older
RSVP today by visiting our Yoopay Page
, or contact us for more information at email@example.com.