Beginning in March, Yew Chung International School of Beijing will hold a series of Active Parenting Workshops, one for parents of Children Ages 5-12, and a second workshop for parents of Children Ages 13-18.
Bringing up a young person in today's world can have many challenges for parents. Active Parenting of Teens gives parents skills and strategies that help increase communication and cooperation with their teenagers, while also decreasing areas of potential conflict. This entertaining and informative programme uses activities and discussion to show parents ways to raise independent, cooperative and responsible young people.
Active Parenting of Teens helps parents to:
- Improve communication techniques between parents and their teens
- Teach responsibility and other important values
- Use non-violent discipline techniques that work
- Handle problems as they come up
- Defuse power struggles
- Stimulate independence
- Encourage your teen to be their best
RSVP today by visiting our Yoopay Page
, or contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.