This course will be conducted in Chinese. 该课程为中文授课。
Today, labor laws are changing evermore frequently. Most recently, the "Measures for Economic Compensation for Violation and Termination of Labor Contracts" was abolished. Following its termination, the Tianjin High People's Court and the Tianjin Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau respectively published "The Tianjin Labor Disputes Case Guide", and "The Provision on Delivery of Documents involving Labor Disputes Arbitration in Tianjin." How should companies adjust employee management under these new policies? What should companies focus on?
This course will analyze "The Tianjin Labor Disputes Case Guide" from a practical perspective. It aims to help corporations gain an effective understanding of the new policies, improve their systemic knowledge, and improve their professional proficiency.
Ⅰ. Management of the Revocation and Termination of Labor Contract
1. Can employers orally terminate a labor contract?
2. Under what conditions can an employer legally terminate a contract?
3. How to recognize employment conditions during the probationary period.
4. How to handle employees who demand contract renewal, and those who demand compensation due to the illegal termination of their labor contract.
5. What are the regulations for employers who do not pay wages on time?
6. How to calculate how long compensation needs to be paid due to a violated labor contract.
Ⅱ. Wage Management
1. Can a base number for overtime pay be established? How so?
2. Where to allocate the burden of proof for establishing overtime pay.
3. Do contract-bound wages include overtime pay?
4. Is a terminated employee still entitled to annual bonuses?
5. Are on-duty employees eligible for overtime?
Ⅲ. The Management of the Employment Injury Insurance
1. Can work-related injury compensation and civil liability compensation be held concurrently?
2. How to recognize the effectiveness of work-related injury compensation agreements?
29F, Exchange Building 2, No. 189 Nanjing Road, Heping District
Cardholding members: RMB480
Employee of member companies: RMB480