This course is intended for Government Affairs (GA) practitioners who are seeking to deepen their understanding of professionally dealing with issue management and sharing best practices and cases. Specifically, the program focuses on how to systematically deal with crisis/ issue and government on-site inspection/ investigation through building on the basic capacity, and communicate effectively with stakeholders to find the best solution.
- Understand Chinese government structure and administration system
- What Are Government Affairs Crisis/ Issue?
- How about the regulatory and enforcement environment? How about the development trend in the future?
2.Systematic Crisis/ Issue Management
- What is the basic principle and systematic process to deal with the issue?
- How to establish a systematic and professional government issue management system based on the win-win solution?
3.Dealing with On-site Investigation
- What is the basic principle and systematic process to deal with the on-site investigation/ inspection issue?
- What kind of potential scenarios could happen during the onsite inspection? How to assess the situation and deal with?
Who Should Attend?
- GA associates and managers with 3 – 10 years of GA related experience that want to have a systematic improvement of their skillsets.
- People who need to have a better understanding of how to systematically work for issue management and support business.