) is an international organization operating in 1700 universities in 36 countries, bringing together a diverse network of student, academic, and business leaders. We share a vision of making a positive impact by enabling progress through entrepreneurial action. Enactus' Social Innovation Competitions have been held in China for more than 15 years and nearly 100 thousand university students have participated in the experience. At the competitions, teams present the results of their community outreach projects to a panel of judges from the business community and compete to determine which team is the most successful in creating economic opportunity for the community. The topic of the projects are aligned with the United National Sustainable Development Goals and include categories such as technology, environment, agriculture, traditional culture, education, micro enterprise, healthcare and new energy among others.
In 2018, Enactus will host 7 regional competitions in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Xi’an, Chengdu, Beijing, and Shenyang from March to April. The winners from the Regional Competitions will compete at the China National Competition which will be held in Shanghai on May 17/18. If you are interested in judging these presentations at one of these competitions, please contact us.Judges Roles & Responsibilities
- 3-year working experience or mid-level executives, managers and above。
- Commitment of 5 hours on the date of the competition.
- A 30-minute training of the judges will be provided prior to the competition.
- During the competition the judges will review the annual reports and live presentations of 4 or 5 Enactus teams and rank the teams.
- If you are interested in the competitions, but don't want to participate as a judge, you are welcome to sign up as an observer.
For more information about the competition, please visit http://www.enactuschina.cn/EnactusCompetition
, please click https://www.wjx.top/jq/21049851.aspx
Please feel free to contact Ms. Flora Zhang
| +86 150-0009-0149 , if you have any questions.