Please bring laptop to the course with Office 2010
Why are the audiences impatient with my PPT? Why did the boss criticize my slides were illogical? Why can't the slides I designed with great effort get positive feedback? The problem does not lay with you. It's because your slides are not logical. We need the text in PPT more logical，the data in PPT more persuasive, and let the perfect presentations lead the audience thought!
Our courses will start with the sense of demonstration in PPT and help you to construct the logic flow. We'll focus on the key content in PPT, show you how to intentionally guide the audience with a purpose, and eventually make your report clearer.
Our goal is: Make your slides talk.
- How to build a clear logic flow for your slide
- Make your slide more direct and presentable by visualization
- Using professional chart to show your data effectively
- Presentation skill sharing
- Software version requirement：Office 2010 or 2007
Who Should Attend?
For the people who have PPT making experience and need to use PPT to do work and data report. (Senior level course)
- Change the habit of PPT making, build a logical report.
- Master the method of visualization – use pictures and layout to strengthen logic
- Master chart designing – use charts to tell performance and display data effectively.
- Learn the tips in presentation and lead the audiences' thought effectively.
1. The trouble confuses us in our slide
- The wrong and right way to use PPT
- Why PPT Reducing efficiency in our work
2. Logical——most important things in your slide
- Change your habit: begin with paper
- Make the structure clearly
- How to build a clear structure
- The suggestion about building slide logical
- Classic structure sharing
- Show your logical by PPT
- Practice: build a structure for your slide
3. Visualization——make your point more powerful
- Edit the text information
- Simplistic: the first step
- Visualization: easier to read
- The four rules in typesetting
- Practice: visualize the text
- Show your data in a better way
- New habit：information – relationship – chart
- How to let your chart clearly
- Highlight the important data
- Details in chart designing
- Style and beautify of table
- Practice: rebuild the chart
4. Interactive – show a perfect presentation
- Interactive experience in your slide
- Interactive guide design
- Tips in using hyperlink
- The animations needed in your presentation
- Choose a right way to use animations
- The suggested business animation effect
- Presentations skills
- Useful tools in presentation
- Check notes in a presentation
This course will be conducted in Chinese