This training is about labor risks and disputes during the economic downturn. This course will be conducted in Chinese.
During the economic downturn, making profit has become problematic for enterprises. Meanwhile, with the awakening of employees' rights awareness and the greatly reduced cost of conducting lawsuits, more and more companies are struggling with labor disputes - sometimes even class action lawsuits, and cannot find the right way out. It is undeniable that with the successive implementation of new labor laws and regulations, most enterprises have adjusted the traditional concepts of and modes of labor, but some of the remaining labor disputes such as labor dispatch, occupational injury, labor contract, social insurance, overtime pay etc. are still puzzling companies. Therefore, learning how to deal with employment insurance and to manage the skills while handling labor disputes has become a top priority.
Deputy General Managers, HR Directors/Managers, ER Supervisors, Labor Union and Legal Officers
1. Current Employment Circumstances of the Enterprises
2. Labor Dispatch Risk Prevention
3. Case Study: Risk Prevention of Labor Disputes
4. Signing Labor Contracts with Different Types of Employees
5. Identifying Employees' Competence and Effective Position/Salary Adjustment
6. Preventing Risks When Managing Dismissed Employees
7. Dealing with Undisciplined Employees
8. Skills and Risk Controlling While Creating Rules and Regulations Under the Labor Contract Law and Employee Handbooks
9. Employment Injury Insurance and New Risks of Outstanding Payment of Employment Injury Insurance by Employers
10. Labor Disputes Prevention and Responding Skills
Cardholding members: RMB 1200
Non-Members: RMB 2000