In light of the outbreak of COVID-19, AmCham China has initatived several programmes and events to help our member companies for a full recovery from the Corona Virus in many sectors. This time, we are pleased to partner up with Bain & Company for a sector-specific webinars for those retailers who are working very hard trying to get business back to normal.
At a Glance:
- Learn from the past: Retail's falling and recovery in three past Asian crises
- What's happening: Data analysis shows the strategic implications of COVID-19 for retailers
- Eyeing for the future: Wining Models for retailers
- Go-to-market redesign: More emphasis on online channels and cope with the shifting industry trends
- The webinar will be conducted in CN only.
- Meeting dial-in information will be shared shortly after the registration deadline.
- While the event is open to all members, priority will be given to Cosmetics, Food and Beverage, Agriculture and Marketing Forum members.