*** Please note that this course will be conducted in English. ***
There's a saying that management is more art than science. What this implies is that the higher you go in your career, the less your success is about your technical and functional skills. Instead, the more it becomes about the strength of your soft skills, or the key qualities and capabilities you possess to respond to the bigger responsibilities and more diverse situations that you encounter as a business leader.
This online training series on, Developing Key Soft Skills For Handling Bigger Roles & Responsibilities In Your Career, will help you develop critical soft skills that impact your ability to be successful in higher level roles. In particular, the two training sessions in this series will provide you with practical insights, guidance, and tips to build the key qualities and capabilities you need to perform as a strong, mature business leader.
Who should attend: This training series is targeted for mid-career professionals, especiallymanagers and senior managers looking to pursue and achieve greater leadership success in a top global company.
Online Training Series #1: How To Develop Your Strategic Thinking & Decision-Making Skills
Time: 14:00-16:30 pm, August 20th, 2020
The bigger your role and responsibilities, the more others rely on you for your judgment and decision-making. The more diverse and complex the situations you encounter and more you must deal with the perspectives and priorities of others. Your overall objectives as a leader extend beyond that of your team to that of the organization, which requires you to think at a more strategic level.
This session will teach participants how to develop your big picture perspective and ability to identify and focus on the key issues of the situations that you need to respond to with good ideas, solutions and decisions. In particular, you'll learn how to:
- Simplify complex situations and identify key success factors when facing new business challenges
- Ask the right questions to the right people to make sure that you're addressing the right issues
- Make sound decisions that align with the critical needs and priorities of your company and clients
Online Training Series #2: How To Be Develop & Deliver Solutions That Respond To Key Business Problems
Time: 14:00-16:30 pm, August 27th, 2020
Managers manage, but leaders lead. Successful leaders drive the efforts of others to achieve new objectives and key results (OKRs). As you take on bigger roles in your career, the more proactive you are expected to be to solve problems, drive key projects and develop opportunities for the company.
This session will teach participants how to take greater initiative to pursue and develop solutions that respond to the challenging problems and situations that you and your company are encountering. In particular, you'll learn how to:
- Overcome the self-doubts and fear that hold you back from engaging difficult problems and situations
- Leverage the resources, expertise and solutions that are already available to you
- Apply a 3 Step Approach for delivering solutions to the situations and issues that you need to address
- Sign-in link will be provided for successful registrants on August 19th afternoon
- E-fapiao will be issued three working days after the training is completed