On behalf of AmCham's Sporting Committee and AseanPlus, we would like to introduce our second annual AmCham AseanPlus Friendly Golf Tournament on Saturday May 18, 2019. AseanPlus is a long standing Beijing-based group of prominent executives and embassy officials from the ASEAN region who love golf. This event provides an opportunity to play on a great golf course at a reasonable price and to meet a new set of golf friends. Let's tee up and play!
The maximum handicap is 36 for Men and 40 for Women. Players without a recognized handicap card will play off a 0 handicap. There will be three trophies for the "Pro" Category, Winner, 1st runner up and 2nd runner up based on gross scores. Winners of the "Pro" Category will not be eligible for the Cat A, B or C trophies.
- Date: Saturday, May 18, 2019
- Registration/move out/tee-off: 07:00am/07:15am/07:30am
- Venue: Beijing Country Golf Club, Tel: 69401111
- Address: West side of Chaobai River, Mapo Town, Shunyi District, Beijing 北京市,顺义区马坡大营路11号
- Format: Stroke play. Ladies play from the red tees, Men play from the blue tees. Play ball as it lies.
- Fees: 650 RMB including green/caddy fees, buffet lunch and soft drinks. Caddy tips (100 RMB/player) NOT included.
- All fees are payable upon arrival at the Beijing Country Golf Club
- Prizes: 3 medals each for Pro Cat (Gross Scores), Cat A (HCP 1-18), Cat B (HCP 19-24), Cat C (HCP 25-40), 2 nearest the pins, 1 longest drive, and 1 nearest line, plus lots of lucky draw prizes!
Please register before 17:00 on Wednesday May 15, with the following information:
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Speed up play, all scorecards are to be in by 13:00
- Print your name as per registration
- Write total number of strokes per hole clearly
- Countersign each other's scorecards
- All Par 3s are call on holes
- Lowest nett acceptable is 67 i.e. any nett lower than 67 will be taken as 67 and the winners will be from the lowest handicaps upwards.
- In case of a tie, we will compare back 9, hole 18, hole 17, hole 16 etc
For any further questions about logistics or competition rules, please email AmCham China Sports Committee Co-Chair Bryan Bachner at email@example.com