In recent years, many new regulations within the Environmental Protection Law (EPL) have been introduced in China with intensified law enforcement on industrial companies that violate environmental regulations.
As a result, many production plants and factories are forced to upgrade their environmental standards or even alter their manufacturing processes, or potentially face a sudden shutdown of production facilities by environmental law enforcement teams.
This seminar on January 16th addresses the potential risks for manufacturing companies arising from the significantly increased environmental law enforcement in China. Guest speaker Dr. Falk Lichtenstein, Partner at CMS Beijing will provide an overview of the current regulations in the EPL, and share his case experiences.
In addition, selected company representatives will share best practices and present the successful implementation of environmental protection projects to the audience as well as provide insights on how to implement these technologies in your production facilities.
The Chambers welcomes you to discuss and exchange insights on the short- and long-term consequences for manufacturing activities in China. Join this insightful event if you are a professional in:
- Environmental Health Safety
At this event you will learn:
- The main regulations and recent updates of the Environmental Protection Law (EPL)
- Recommended actions for companies to avoid environmental risks
- How to conduct environmental compliance audits
- Best practices in implementing and optimizing internal processes of EHS management in companies
- How to enhance the environmental protection technology of a company
- Valuable insights from industry case studies
*This event will be conducted in English*