This course will be conducted in English
Objectives and Content
- "The way you write emails can break your career" – Julie Sweet, CEO of Accenture's North America business
- We can show you how to cut that time in half through knowing how to structure every email you write so you know what to say before your fingers hit the keyboard.
- This 2-day course will enable participants to leave with templates structured for different scenarios. Take your work back as well as your templates and share them with your team.
- Identify writing challenges
- Make writing clear, concise, and correct
- Improve construction and layout
- Use proper e-mail etiquette
- Formal versus informal writing
- Use an assertive tone
- Build confidence and professionalism
- Learn to summarize for reports, meeting minutes and general updating.
Who should attend?
Professionals from all departments who use email to correspond complex concepts and draft reports regularly for supervisors and stakeholders.