One month after AmCham China conducted our first flash survey to assess the effects of COVID-19 on foreign companies' operations in China, we have again polled our members to re-evaluate the impact. We are pleased to invite you to join us for a webinar on Wednesday, March 25, from 10:00 am to 11:00 am, where AmCham China Chairman, Greg Gilligan, and President Alan Beebe will share findings from the latest survey and discuss the implications for business leaders and policymakers during this unique time.
Highlights of the webinar include:
- The presentation of the survey results will include over 30 graphics, comparing the impact over time on business operations, supply chains, SMEs, and more, with data cuts based on industry, company size, and location
- The webinar will include a Q&A session where you may ask questions regarding the results or general advice from our leadership
- To help companies navigate through this challenging period, the event will be FREE for all, regardless of your location
- Please register by Tuesday, March 24, noon
- Meeting dial-in information will be included in the confirmation email you will receive after registering