With the shifting international relations and global economic situation, compounded by the global health crisis, the Chinese government plays a greater role and function in China's economic activities. As such, it is paramount for business people in China to have a firm grasp of the government's role in business and the inner workings of policy making.
This course is designed to assist business people to better understand the government's work, understand the policy-making process, and analyze the impact of the macro regulatory environment on enterprises. This webinar will cover:
- A systematic study of policy development trend
- How to build accurate communication channels with key stakeholders
- How to propose strategic recommendations for enterprises to solve problems
- How to effectively engage in advocacy efforts with the government to establish positive corporate image
Evolution of Professional Government Affairs - From Tactics to Strategy
- The evolution process and developing direction of MNCs' Government Affairs work in China
- Strategic thinking about government affairs under the constantly evolving political and economic situation
Policy Research based Government Relation
- External Stakeholder Mapping and Internal Stakeholder Management and Communication
- Systematic and professional government relations network building to achieve the business objective
Government Relation based Policy Research
- Monitoring: Monitor the developments of key policies and navigating the regulatory direction
- Analysis: Understanding the policy-making procedure, read between the lines about the profound meaning, and come up with the impact analysis accordingly
- Reporting: Provide strategic development recommendations to senior executives based on the business status
Follow the Trend and Grasp the Opportunity
- Viewing the changing government affairs work from the changing environment
- Where did the prediction of regulatory change come from?
- Professional research with theoretical guidance
Different Roles of Government Affairs Professionals
- Advocate and support strategic development based on understanding cultural differences
- Be a good coordinator and make good use of internal resources
Who Should Attend?
- Senior Executives of Multi-national Companies: Aiming to expand and deepen their understanding of Chinese government and policies on the basis of learning the differences between Chinese and Western cultures, and leverage the government affairs to guide the development in China.
- GA Professionals: Working in the government/ public affairs, aiming to continuously and systemically improve the working skillset from a strategically perspective.
- Business People: Working in the PR/ Communications/ CSR/ Legal/ Plant Operation and Management, etc. with the responsibility to communicate or even advocate with the government stakeholders, and hope to do a good job through systematic learning.
This webinar will be conducted in Chinese. Microsoft Teams (web or app) is required to access this webinar. A web link / URL will be provided for successful registrants to access the webinar through Microsoft Teams on May 26.