The Peking University BiMBA Business School is very delighted to welcome you to the lecture on Sino-US Trade Disputes by Prof. Yang Yao, one of the most prominent economists in China. Follow the best minds in China and foster your business skills with our MBA programme!
Lecturer: Prof. Yang Yao, Dean and Professor, National School of Development, Peking University
Time: 2019-11-16 (Sat.) | 14:00 - 17:00
Venue: Day Day Up (22nd Floor, Office Building C, Sanlitun SOHO)
Fee: Free Admission
14:10-14:30 NSD BiMBA MBA 2020 Info Session
14:30-16:00 Lecture: Interpretation of Sino-US Trade Disputes
BiMBA at Peking University, established in 1998 by Prof. Justin Yifu Lin (former Chief Economist and Senior Vice President of the World Bank) and his colleagues, is the first Sino-foreign MBA programme in Beijing approved by the Chinese government. It is a joint educational venture between the National School of Development (NSD) at Peking University and its global partners.
A World-class MBA in China's Best University with Its Top Business School Partnerships
- Peking University, ranked #2 in China in the World University Rankings 2019 by The Times Higher Education
- UCL in the UK, ranked #8 in the world and #3 in the UK in QS World University Rankings 2020
- Vlerick Business School, ranked #1 Highest salary increase for MBAs in Europe by the Financial Times in 2017
In-depth Understanding of China
As an MBA in China's top think tank NSD, BiMBA is committed to helping you develop a macro way of thinking, and give you a high-level perspective of managing companies in shifting national and international government policy contexts.
- The professors at BiMBA are drawn from top business schools in the world - UK, U.S, Europe, China and elsewhere.
- Classical core courses and a series of forward-looking electives are designed to train, develop and inspire passionate business leaders and professionals of competence, character, and commitment.
- The second master study in Finance / Real Estate helps you to sharpen your industry expertise.
Advance Your Career
- The career office provides you with professional counseling and coaching, career management tools, interview skill training and intern/job hunting resources to forge your career path.
- The mentors who are exclusively matched one-on-one to the students bring a wealth of industry expertise to help them develop personalized career strategies.
Diverse and Global Community
NSD's active alumni community includes 19000+ business leaders, professional managers, entrepreneurs, academic and political leaders over the world.
- A variety of scholarships are awarded to up to 70% full-time and 20% part-time students.
- One-half tuition to full-tuition scholarships are offered to exceptional students who exemplify leadership, entrepreneurship, public service and innovation.
- Belt and Road Scholarship is designated for outstanding candidates from Belt and Road countries.
BiMBA of National School of Development at Peking University
School Website: www.bimba.pku.edu.cn
WeChat Assistant id: PKUNSD-BiMBA