Would you like to equip yourself to be a fearlessly self-disruptive leader?
We cordially invite you to join the Tianjin Info Sessionon Friday, November 29 2019, the 2nd stop of the Maryland Smith Global Leadership EMBA China Info Session Tour.
Learn more about:
- What differentiates Smith Global Leadership EMBA from other EMBA programs
- How a part-time Executive MBA can propel your career
- Who the typical executives in Smith EMBA program are
- What you will learn and what your ROI will be from the Smith EMBA program
- What the benefits of being part of the Smith alumni network are
- How to apply and what the admissions process is
START YOUR JOURNEY TODAY!
*This event is FREE for everyone to attend but RSVP is needed*
**The session will be conducted in ENGLISH
The University of Maryland's Robert H. Smith School of Business offers the Global Leadership EMBA in Beijing to provide China's future business leaders with a unique opportunity to learn from the Smith School's world-class faculty. The program has been running in China for 16 years. Like the Smith School's domestic Executive MBA program, the Executive MBA that is delivered on Beijing campus prepares graduates to lead organizations in an economy fueled by innovation, globalization and an ever-changing market. Maryland Smith's distinguished faculty are ranked #1 by the Financial Times and research is ranked #16.
For more information and RSVP, please contact Amanda He at email@example.com or call 022-23185072