*Please note that this event will be conducted in CHINESE only.
Please join us for the Chinese Government Affairs Committee (CGAC) 2020 Strategic Planning Meeting on Tuesday, February 18th!
Each year, CGAC organizes a strategic planning meeting to collect feedback from member companies and brainstorm action items to best plan our advocacy work. Your suggestions are crucial to us to better advocate on your behalf in a time full of opportunities and challenges for foreign companies operating in China.
We welcome you join this year's meeting to discuss the following topics:
1. Are last year's focuses still relevant to your company in 2020?
- If not, please provide your list of interests/focuses that you would like CGAC to develop this year (please limit your options to 5).
- Based on your proposed focuses for 2020, what events/activities would you want CGAC/AmCham China Government Affairs and Policy team to organize?
2. What are your key stakeholders within the Chinese governments? Please list them in the order of descending importance to your company.
3. How would you want AmCham to advocate for you?
- Which current tool kits from the chamber do you find most useful? Such as White Paper, Business Climate Survey, meetings with government officials, Business Investment Outreach trips, and Annual Appreciation Dinner?
- Do you have any new ideas apart from the current tool kits for advocacy?
4. How do you view China's regional development strategy, like JJJ integration, Yangtze River, Greater Bay Area, etc. ? Which provinces/cities in China do you want to visit in 2020 to explore business opportunities or engage with local governments? And Why? Please limit your options to 3 provinces/cities.
5. Any suggestions for 2020 GA Conference? What would you expect to learn from panel discussions? What should be the theme of the conference?
This is an event for all cardholding members and employees from CGAC member companies. For registration, please register online by 4PM, Feb 17th . We will also prepare surprising gifts for all participants!
For detailed work summary of CGAC in 2019, please check the attached document below.