***Please note that this course will be conducted in English.***
Why should you attend?
In this live online workshop, give your supporting staff the opportunity to build their skills covering communication skills, problem solving, and time management to further empower independent work.
Participants will engage in practical activities and be given tools applicable to their daily jobs and build confidence to enhance representation of organizations and themselves.
Through relevant and useful content, online group discussions, case study analysis, and trainer-reviewed homework exercises, participants will receive valuable feedback and complete the course with a continued action plan.
Who should attend?
- Executive Assistants
- Office Managers
- Office Managers
- Understand clearly the communication role
- Problem identification and generating solutions
- Build confidence communicating with different people
- Communicating effective messages
- Methods of Prioritization
- Developing a new level of business professionalism
Session 1: My role and communication [ July 14, 2 pm / 2 hours ]
- What is communication
- Barriers to communication
- Asking the right questions
- Defining "MY ROLE"
- Saying No and prioritizing
- Expected professionalism
Session 2: Dealing with challenging situations [ July 15, 2 pm / 1.5 hours ]
- Delivering effective messages
- Planning your message to deliver constructive solutions
- Communication styles: understanding how to deliver messages to suit the receiver
Session 3: Time Management and Priorities [ July 16, 2 pm / 1.5 hours ]
- What is Time Management?
- Strategies for Priorities
- Filtering work
- Sharing deadlines
- Offering alternatives to taking on more work
***The registration will be close on July 10th at 17:00 pm. Registration is required and a Zoom code will be provided for successful registrants to access the training on July 13th around 17:00 pm. If you have any inquires about this training, please contact Melody Song email@example.com or call 15242622051.