In recent weeks, as public interest and concern about the 2019 novel coronavirus outbreak has spread, much has been written about the virus itself, methods of transmission, and individual defense. However, little documentation outside of research and academia exists to provide business owners, administrators, and building managers with practical guidance on how to create a physical environment that will help reduce the risk of virus transmission.
This informational webinar will cut through some of the common myths and misperceptions and provide advice and best practices based on credible resources and recognized references. The founder of environmental health and safety consultancy PureLiving will provide guidance that will help you create a healthy and safe workplace or retail area and how to reply to common asked questions. This session will focus on specific challenges facing building owners and real estate professionals.
The following management questions will be discussed:
- How should I create a policy for individual employee protection?
- Do I need to sterilize the office prior to arrival? and How do I improve my workplace defense?
- What do I need to talk to my landlord about for HVAC? On or off?
- How do I talk to staff and clients about these challenges?
- How can I determine if my antiviral program efforts are being successful?
The registration will be close on Monday at 3:00pm. Registration is required and a weblink / URL will be provided for successful registrants to access the webinar through Microsoft Teams on Monday afternoon, around 4:00pm.
Microsoft Teams (web or app) is required to access this webinar.
＊＊This webinar will be conducted in English, the PowerPoint deck will be in English.