AmCham China would like to invite you to join the CMO Breakfast with Esmond Quek, Executive Director of Pico+, on July 24 from 8:00 am at Kerry Hotel.
Esmond is an experienced executive in China and across the Asia Pacific alike. Pico's CEO clients seek out Esmond for his insights and counsel with regards to all things brand management, market access, and general management. Come to seek out his thoughts on Marketing in the age of big data and small budgets.
During this breakfast session, Esmond will share the latest development in marketing and communications, and the possibilities it presents. CEOs and marketeers can expect a lively discussion on:
1. How to determine the relevant marketing and communication strategy that will help you achieve your business objectives?
2. What is the optimal budget allocation that will create the maximum impact?
3. What to do with the innovations that bring marketeers new dilemmas?
4. How to set up right long term, medium term, and short term goals?
5. What are the ethics behind these decisions? To the company, and to the audience.
Esmond is the founding member of the International Wine and Food Society's BJ Chapter. He is a foodie. He claims he can ski, hustles at pool, and struggles at golf. We can discuss the croissant quality during the breakfast too.
AmCham China CMO Series is the first event series that brings the community of Beijing executives together to make new business contacts, share ideas, and discuss marketing strategies through interactive networking.
This event is limited to Senior Executives only and therefore attendee approval is required.
Kerry Hotel, Beijing - 3F Changchun room
1 Guang Hua Road
Beijing, Chaoyang District, China
이벤트 및 위치에 대한 자세한 정보는 firstname.lastname@example.org로 이메일 주시기 바랍니다